Kedron

Kedron Real Estate

Kedron has the twin benefits of being both a practical and comfortable place to live. With great road access and public transport, the CBD and Fortitude Valley are less than ten minutes away. The scenic environment coupled with variety of local activities makes Kedron an excellent place to raise a family.

Kedron History

Kedron goes back as far as 1838, when missionaries settled in the area. Proximity to the main road allowed Kedron to become a thriving hub of industry and commerce, with local farms, brickyards, tanneries and blacksmiths becoming hugely successful. Kedron Park Raceway also screened some of the country’s earliest films, with the Wintergarden Theatre later joining the artistic scene in 1923.

Kedron has an even mix of ages among its population. 17.7% are Established Couples & Families, 17.4% are Maturing & Established Independence, and 14.2% are Independent Youth. Nearly 85% of Kedron’s present population speak only English at home. The remaining 15% is a rich mix of Italian, Mandarin, Tagalog, Cantonese, Spanish and other languages.

IMG_7813 IMG_8032 IMG_8020

 

Things to do in Kedron

Kedron is an excellent place for people who like to keep active, no matter your age. Upper Kedron Recreation Reserve is an imaginative and artistic family park with a strong community spirit. The play equipment and decorations have a strong recycling theme, and Casuarina trees shade much of the area. A huge sand play area, wheelchair-capable swings, gas barbecues, toilets and an oval make this park a one-stop shop for family fun.

For some more relaxed indoor recreation, AMF Bowling Kedron is the way to go. As well as 20 bowling lanes with affordable shoe hire, this venue also has laser tag, arcades, food and drinks to keep you going all day. You can join a bowling league or arrange a group event such as a birthday or Christmas party.

Real Estate in Kedron

Kedron features some absolutely gorgeous timber homes, many of them variants of the classic Queenslander design. More modern brick-and-timber houses are also available, lending aesthetic diversity to an already scenic area. Many Kedron houses are two-storey, using the extra land for beautiful gardens or swimming pools. Being an in-demand area, Kedron’s median property price is a respectable $610,000.

Call Clark Real Estate Today!

For more information on houses for sale in Kedron, contact us at Clark Real Estate. We specialise in North Brisbane suburbs, and treat all clients with complete honesty and integrity. Give us a call on (07) 3256 1600 so we can help you find your perfect home.

For Sale


Great property to Kick Start your portflio!!

4/151 Stafford Road, KEDRON

  2     1     2  

For Rent


Sorry, but no listing matches your search criteria.