Selling with Clark Real Estate
A Better Way of Selling
When you sell with Clark Real Estate, you will receive the best service from highly trained salespeople who are local area experts. You will receive the personal touch of dealing with an independent office whose staff are committed to providing a stress free experience and making sure that you obtain the best possible price for your property.
At Clark Real Estate, we don’t charge advertising fees. There is no cost until your property is sold! You should not be exposed to any unnecessary risk or expenses.
Selling your home is an important decision. Our salespeople will show empathy and understanding towards meeting your goals. Feel free to read what our past clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page. You benefit from having some of the most motivated and trained sales people working in the area. Our sales team continually train on marketing, negotiation and ethics. And because our salespeople are paid a handsome salary, they will act in your best interest when negotiating for your hard earned cash. Our continuous record of positive feedback, as shown on our testimonials page, demonstrates how our salespeople consistently excel in meeting the needs of our clients. Our salespeople are always training and this is why we achieve excellent results.
Click here for a Free and Professional Market Appraisal Whether you are looking to sell your property, or are just interested in knowing how much your home might be worth, at Clark Real Estate we offer a free comprehensive market appraisal. Using comparative market sales, we will give you an up to date appraisal of your property in current market conditions. Our salespeople will meet with you and have a thorough inspection of your property at a time that suits best. For investment properties, we are happy to facilitate inspection times with tenants. Please contact our office, or submit a market appraisal request form.
At Clark Real Estate, we use many proactive ways to find buyers for your property:
- A team approach to selling with many agents selling your home.
- An extensive database of clients and investors who are looking to buy property.
- Dedicated Home Finders. You can have access to dedicated staff matching buyers with property.
- Our detailed enquiry log. We have hundreds of buyers calling our office every month who are actively looking to buy property in the area. We regularly keep in contact with these buyers to keep up to date with their needs.
- Internet resources such as our website, our blog, and twitter account. Every new listing is advertised on multiple internet sites.
- For Sale signs. Our bold for sales signs are easily recognisable and a great way for buyers to know your property is for sale.
- Neighbouring property owners are canvassed. Many buyers are found in the local area, and our homefinders will spend time speaking to local residents.
- Every salesperson has an active list of buyers. With each new listing, our salespeople will contact their buyers who are already known to be looking to purchase property in your local area.
- The employment of smart marketing techniques which delivers qualified buyers to your home.
- An extensive network of agents who frequently refer business.
Selecting which agent you will use is a very important decision to make. It is important to take your time and choose an agent that gives you confidence and makes you feel comfortable with the selling process. A good agent should listen to your needs and tailor recommendations based on your circumstances. You should look for an agent who is:
- Positive and Enthusiastic.
- Well presented.
- A good listener.
- A skilled negotiator.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Has a thorough understanding of Marketing.
To some sellers, the thought of selling a property can be daunting. This booklet with give you some practical ideas on how to select an agent, work with your agent, and how to showcase your property as easy and stress free as possible. This booklet will take you through everything you need to know to get the highest price for your property. Contact our office to request this free booklet.
For further ways on how to achieve the best result when selling your property, read our guide: