Selling with Clark Real Estate
Discover The Difference
We invite you to discover the difference and consider challenging how the Real Estate industry has conditioned us to believe an agent should operate. The industry is littered with stories of dishonorable conduct that puts the agent’s interests ahead of their clients. We call on you to invite one of our representatives to discuss an alternate method of selling your property. This no-nonsense, down-to-earth discussion will make sense and give you confidence that alternatives to the slick-looking, fast-talking agent exist, and that a great net outcome means a better return.
Discover the Difference
- Pay Nothing until your property has SOLD. No upfront costs. You only pay when you are happily sold and the property settles
- Dedicated Sales Team. You will have a listing agent as your primary contact and additionally have their entire sales team working for you to sell the property. This is a True Team Approach to selling your property
- Trained Negotiators. The agent you appoint should be a skilled negotiator. Don’t risk the chance of losing thousands of dollars by putting your property in the hands of a poorly trained agent. Ask about the Sales Price Guarantee
- Marketing Without the Waste. How much money paid by the property owner is really promoting the agent to build their profile to secure the next listing!! Market your property effectively and efficiently to ensure that you have market coverage but also maximize your net return on the sale
- Tailored Sales Strategy. The auction, Private Treaty or Tender? We will collaborate and advise a strategy that best suits you and your property
Our Sales People
Selling your home is an important decision. Our salespeople will show empathy and understanding toward meeting your goals. Feel free to read what our past clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page. You benefit from having some of the most motivated and trained salespeople working in the area. Our sales team continually trains on marketing, negotiation, and ethics. And because our salespeople are paid a handsome salary, they will act in your best interest when negotiating for your hard-earned cash. Our continuous record of positive feedback, as shown on our testimonials page, demonstrates how our salespeople consistently excel in meeting the needs of our clients. Our salespeople are always training and this is why we achieve excellent results.
Free Market Appraisals
Click here for a Free and Professional Market Appraisal Whether you are looking to sell your property, or are just interested in knowing how much your home might be worth, at Clark Real Estate we offer a free comprehensive market appraisal. Using comparative market sales, we will give you an up-to-date appraisal of your property in current market conditions. Our salespeople will meet with you and have a thorough inspection of your property at a time that suits you best. For investment properties, we are happy to facilitate inspection times with tenants. Please contact our office, or submit a market appraisal request form.
5 Questions You Must Answer before selling
It can be a very confusing time and it helps to have a professional, experienced advisor to help you answer the 5 most important questions: Clark Real Estate has built our reputation on reliability, professionalism, expertise, and service – Discover the Difference and ask one our representatives these questions
- What is my property worth?
- Time – Is now a good time to sell?
- How does my Neighbourhood compare with the rest of the market?
- Wait – If I wait will prices increase or may they decrease?
- Price – How do I ensure I am getting the best price for my property