No inspection time available for this property.
97 Macoma Steet
What a Package !!
BCC rates: $446qtr
Urban Utilities: $327 /qtr
Rental Estimate: $550/week
With a bit of work can be made into an awesome family home, that has Sub-division Potential for the future
Located in a prominent position and surrounded by quality homes,
This single storey, post war home is so close to the CBD and having Banyo Train Station only 800m away makes it even more convenient. This property needs some new wall linings, bathroom tiling, but once done the outcome is to Savior.
It could be ideal for a young couple starting out, or someone that needs rear block access for storage of a truck/boat/caravan or building equipment. Perfect for a tradie. It also lends itself to development, with the opportunity to split the block and carve off a block of land(Subject to Council Approval). Perfect for savvy homeowners wanting some long term upside or investors wanting to land bank.
The property is very adaptable, and can provide multiple options potential to:
* investment property with some future upside
* Run a home business with room for a shipping container/truck/boat/caravan in the back yard
* Potential to split the block. (STCA)
The current home offers secure off-street parking at the front and back, with a two car carport at the front from Marcoma Street and side access to a two car garage at the rear.
All the hard work has been completed, just needs some plastering, tiling and some outside cladding and it’s done. The floor plan lends itself to even having a 4th bedroom
All approval for certifications have been granted for the completed works
Snapshot of Features:
– adaptable floor plan
– Fully Ducted air conditioning
– Open plan lounge/dining
– Stunning renovated kitchen
– Lovely main bathroom and separate shower and bath tub
– Renovated laundry (just needs to be finished)
– Two bedrooms with built in robes
– Large, level backyard, plenty of space to extend
– Approximate 20 m frontage
– Delightful east facing back yard
– East facing covered alfresco area
– Brand-new roof and trusses throughout
– Fully fenced yard with side gates (4m wide)
– Close proximity to Banyo Train Station
This versatile home is conveniently situated in the heart of the ever-evolving Banyo which is currently highly sought after with a lot of older houses undergoing face lifts and a number of new builds going up.
Call Now to secure this incredible opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346