No inspection time available for this property.
ASPLEY- Family Home or Great Investment Property- Off Market Opportunity
* Currently renting $700/week til June 2024
This beautifully presented property sits elevated on the high side of the street, with acres of parkland and no neighbours opposite. The kids can spend hours across the road exploring and kicking the footy and then come home to cool off in the pool. The high-set contemporary rendered brick and tile home was built in the mid 1960’s and is packed with extras. It would be perfect for a family with younger or older children, busy professionals, or investors.
It is situated in the heart of Aspley has everything you are searching for and more! Split over 3 levels, this property is built for a family that loves to entertain and relax on weekends around the pool and is positioned on a low maintenance 597 sqm block, with an extremely generous 19.8 m frontage. The home currently offers 3 bedrooms, however the downstairs utility/rumpus could be converted used as a home office or teenagers retreat if required. (Rumpus/utility is less than 2.4m in height)
Snapshot of Features:
* The kitchen will be the envy of your friends and family with ample storage and bench space
* An open plan sun room flows effortlessly onto the smaller of the two decks
* The oversized air conditioned living room makes relaxing and entertaining effortless
* Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* The master and second bedrooms boast air conditioning
* The main bathroom is family friendly with separate bath and shower and plenty of storage space
* Separate toilets upstairs and down
* Additional downstairs utility room (less than 2.4m in height) provides the perfect space for a teenager’s retreat, or work from home space with access to the second bathroom
* Entertaining is made easy with the larger rear deck next to the sparkling fully tiled swimming pool offering the perfect place to kick back and relax
* Great storage throughout, with extra space in the garage and plenty of linen and broom cupboards in the home
* Secure internal access into the house through the garage
* Good sized laundry with access straight out to the drying area
* Fully fenced yard
* Single lock-up garage and additional room for cars to park off the street
* Zillmere State School and Aspley State High School catchments
Walk to Chermside Shopping Centre and restaurant precinct, Marchant and Seventh Brigade Park, and just a short drive to the Airport, CBD and Gateway Motorway. With plenty of public transport options nearby, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Your new lifestyle awaits you.
Call Now to secure this opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346