Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
Positioned on a large, level 546m2 block, this sensational single storey home offers plenty of space for family living and entertaining, suiting first home buyers and growing families alike. Boasting a 22m wide frontage, this easy maintenance solid brick and tile home was built to last.
From the impressive new kitchen, the dazzling covered outdoor entertaining area capturing refreshing bay breezes, to the relaxing rumpus room – there’s something for everyone in this versatile home!
This remarkable residence offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, outdoor entertaining and a double carport.
The additional rumpus area, provides a genuine and practical extension to the home, with separate access, guest bathroom and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning. This multi-functional space would make a perfect parent’s retreat, guest bedroom, or brilliant student accommodation.
Snapshot of Features:
– Recently updated family sized kitchen with modern sleek lines, Caesar stone bench tops, Bosch electric appliances, breakfast bar and dishwasher
– Two spacious, air-conditioned living areas and an open plan lounge flowing to a separate dining area
– A large rumpus area, which is legal height, boasting separate access, a 2nd bathroom and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
– Expansive covered north-facing outdoor entertainment area that creates a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience
– Three proper sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Huge main bathroom that has been tastefully renovated and features double vanities and an over-sized shower
– Updated floor tiles throughout the home’s living areas and new carpet to bedrooms
– Ceiling fans, generous lighting and fresh paint throughout
– Potential to setup a home business from the second living area
– Separate updated laundry with heaps of storage, including bench space and additional linen cupboards
– Double carport that will easily accommodate 2 large vehicles
– Wider frontage allows additional space for boats, trailers, caravans and more
– Solar hot water system
– Fully fenced and dog secure backyard
This beautifully maintained home benefits from complete convenience, situated within walking distance to the vibrant Banyo Village and a range of amenities including:
• Brand new Childcare opening in 2019 and CK Banyo Kindergarten
• Earnshaw College (P-12), St Pius Catholic Primary and Australian Catholic University (ACU)
• Banyo Woolworths Precinct, local cafes and restaurants
• Parkland and fitness centre
The Banyo Train station is an easy stroll, with bus services on the doorstep, or jump in the car and cruise only minutes to Nudgee Beach, Virginia and Nudgee Golf Clubs, various bikeways, Toombul and Chermside Shopping Centres and Domestic and International Airports. There is easy access onto the Gateway Motorway to the Sunshine or Gold Coast.
The options with this home are abundant and almost limitless: great first home, dual living, fantastic investment opportunity, or run a business from home. Call us today for an inspection to see what this home can offer you.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662