No inspection time available for this property.
2/25 Camborne Street
Inner City Living at it’s Best
This spacious and stylish two storey townhouse, embraces executive living in the heart of Alderley.
Offering the perfect balance for a range of buyers from busy professionals, to empty nestor’s wanting to downsize. Benefit from low maintenance living and celebrate you getting your weekends back.
This is the ideal property for those that want a good amount of living space, without the maintenance of a big home. Perfect for young professionals wanting easy, low fuss living.
Snapshot of features:
– Extra high cathedral ceilings
– Open-plan kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops and quality cabinetry
– Open plan, air-conditioned lounge and dining areas opening out to the party sized alfresco courtyard area through sliding doors
– Low maintenance tiled floors
– Large powder room, perfect for guest use whilst entertaining
– Separate laundry
– Good sized remote garage, with plenty of storage options
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans (both with built in robes)
– Light filled Master suite with updated en-suite, walk through robe & air-conditioning
– Adorable timber deck off the master for that morning cuppa
– Good sized main bathroom
– Security screens throughout
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Pet friendly, subject to body corporate approval
– Stata fees $612 PQ
– Council Rates $325PQ
– Water $300PQ (Individually metered)
– Rental estimate $390-$410PW
With everything at your doorstep including beautiful parklands and bike tracks and walking distance to both Alderley and Enoggera Train Stations, this property is the complete package.
Located in the catchment for the highly regarded Enoggera State School, and less than 10 minutes by train to Brisbane CBD. And 5km from the city. So easy to get to the Airport, and Gateway Arterial Road via the airport tunnel providing instant access to the Sunshine and Gold Coast. Within a short stroll to the new Alderley Coles offering a new and vibrant shopping precinct with surrounding cafes and dining options.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662