No inspection time available for this property.
16 Buhot Street
Off-Market Opportunity! Coming Soon in Geebung
With an abundance of modern style and character, and an attractive street appeal, this family home has been beautifully renovated to suit families or professional couples alike. Offering peace and quiet, and perfectly positioned in a great community on the high side of a whisper quiet street.
Sleek, contemporary design is on display throughout the home. Modern finishes, fresh colour schemes and cutting-edge fixtures create elegant, pinterest-worthy living spaces for the lucky inhabitants. Whatever your decor inspiration, this property’s charisma and glamour will embrace it all.
Snapshot of Features:
– Modern kitchen with European appliances includes dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven & rangehood
– Plenty of bench and cupboard space plus awesome breakfast bar
– Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
– Open plan living with Air-conditioning and fireplace
– Large windows looking out to the front porch which allows incredible breezes to cool the property
– City glimpses
– Master Bed is well-sized with walk in robe, en-suite, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
– Modern ensuite has a large shower with a rain shower head and sleek vanity with storage space
– Bedroom 2 is well sized with built in wardrobes and a ceiling fan
– Bedroom 3 is well sized with built-ins, brand new carpet and a ceiling fan
– 4th Bedroom well sized with built-ins, brand new carpet and a ceiling fan
– Main Bathroom has large shower with a rain shower head, separate bath tub and ‘his and hers’ vanities
– Covered back patio area is ideal for entertaining or alfresco dining
– Internal laundry off the kitchen
– Brand new blinds throughout
– Single lock up Garage
– Potential to add double carport
– Rental estimate $575/week
With close proximity to the newly extended Westfield Chermside (3km away), Geebung/Marchant Parks (1.1km), Aspley Hypermarket (4.2km), an array of reputable schools, Geebung train station and bus routes. Located within Geebung State School and Aspley State High School catchments.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
Connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662