What is a Private Auction?
Private Auction is a fusion between Public Auction and Private Treaty Sale.
Instead of all the fan fare and pressure of a Public Auction, with a Private Auction you will meet the sales agent and negotiate a contract which will be submitted to the seller for consideration with other proposals by the close of business on the due date.
Talk to a sales agent to arrange an inspection and to discuss how you can submit your interest forward to purchase this property on 07 3256 1600
Conditions of Sale- Private Auction
- The Highest approved Bidder will be the buyer subject to:
- The reserve price if any, and
- The sellers approval
- A Cooling-off period does not apply
- Finance Clause has been deleted from the contract of sale
- Building. Pest Inspections clauses have been deleted from contract of sale
- All bidders are to contact a representative of Clark Real Estate to draft a contract
- The bidder warrants their ability to enter and complete the Contract of sale in accordance with its terms
- The deposit payable under this contract is 5% of the purchase price