Guaranteed Salary and Attractive Bonus package (OTE $100,000 in the first 12 – 18 months)
Experience autonomy and flexibility in this results-based role.
You will be mentored, trained and coached to help you establish and maximise your opportunities
Clark Real Estate will open 4 new offices by 2022. We can provide a genuine career path.
* Boutique, family-owned, inner-city business.
* Reduce admin time, full administration support that allows sales people to focus on building relationships and increasing sales.
* Great career prospects – create a reputation of a Trusted Advisor within a community.
* Career advancement for high achievers.
* Training provided for those who want to learn and improve
Established in 1996, Clark Real Estate is an innovative inner-north Brisbane boutique agency that specialises in both sales and property management. With an aggressive growth plan to open 4 offices in the next five years and exceptionally high ratings in the industry (see https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agency/clark-real-estate-ac817/sales/reviews), we are noted for doing things a little differently. For instance, we have an energetic, diverse team because we employ people with great attitudes and people skills and then teach them real estate. Currently we have an ex-plumber, chef, landscaper, environmental scientist and photographer , amongst others. You won’t be surrounded by jaded real estate hacks. A family company, we have built our reputation on our genuine relationship-building skills, and our down-to-earth and ethical approach. We operate from inner-city Clayfield through to Wavell Heights and Northgate and we have recently re-branded and relaunched into several growth markets such as Gordon Park, Wilston and Alderley. We are also committed to continuous improvement as a company and providing superior service as agents. We are part of a national sales and management group which provides innovative sales training, national awards and conferences and peer bench-marking.
* Flexible working arrangements, including working from home.
* Guaranteed salary package
* First class training using the Pittard Training group
* A team culture of sales improvement and differentiation
* Car allowance
* A lively, social office environment with monthly awards for recognition
* Full IT support and applications that are focused on results improvement
* An inner city office with ease of parking
* We actively support local charities and contribute both financially and with our time to causes that align with our values.
About The Role:
Due to the ongoing success of our business, we are currently looking for motivated self-starters to expand our team. Reporting directly to the Principal, your main focus is to initiate and develop positive and long-lasting relationships with clients that deliver successful business outcomes. You’ll be responsible for sourcing new clients, building strong, long-term relationships and proactively meeting growth targets and objectives on a monthly and annual basis.
You don’t need prior real estate experience. We tailor a training program for you that covers all areas of real estate, from the basics to the most advanced practices and techniques. We’ll also teach you how to build a great career in the process.
Note, this is a role for those with a strong entrepreneurial drive who get a genuine buzz from helping our customers. We are looking for people with integrity and a passion to make a difference to the growth and success of both our clients and our own organisation. You’ll also need to be collaborative and professional as you’ll be working with the team to meet our business objectives. Our people are all goal-driven with a desire for a career that fulfils them both emotionally and financially. Overall, you’ll be focused on pragmatic solutions that achieve great results and continuously improve what you do, to ensure that both you and Clark Real Estate are leaders in this field.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Demonstrated achievement in any field, with a past pattern of success.
* Past success in prioritising and delivering results on schedule, with minimal supervision.
* Genuine interest in people and proven relationship-building skills.
* First class communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with people without conflict.
* A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
*A need to make a real change in your life
* Own car and driver’s license
* Real estate sales person registration or be in the process of obtaining your certificate from the Office of Fair Trading.
An immediate start is on offer if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a crucial member of Clark Real Estate’s growing team. Please email your CV and Cover Email / Letter to Mario Lattanzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register for our Real Estate Sales Webinar
Next Webinar Is Tuesday 25th June 2019
Presented by Gary Pittard from the Pittard Group.
Suitable for Australian and New Zealand real estate career seekers. Register now!
Find out what a Real Estate career could do for you. We will answer all your questions and give you a good feel for this exciting, rewarding career. Registration is simple and you can enjoy the webinar from any platform, from Smartphone to PC. If you have any queries regarding our recruitment process, email Mario at email@example.com.