- Generous salary to the right candidate $45,000 – $55,000
- Bring your creativity and insight to a dynamic team-based role
- Shape and build the most important aspect of administration sale business
- Boutique, family-owned, inner-city business
- Great career prospects – opportunity to create your own long-term real estate career with many options to grow with and within the company
- Enjoy lifelong learning – professional and personal development training and tools that you need to succeed and grow
- Work in a beautiful, inner city office close to the CBD with ease of parking.
Established in 1996, Clark Real Estate is an innovative inner-north Brisbane boutique agency that specializes in both sales and property management. Exceptionally high ratings in the industry (see https://www.rate-myagent.com.au/real-estate-agency/clark-real-estate-ac817/sales/reviews), we are noted for doing things a little differently. For instance, we have an energetic, diverse team because we employ people with great attitudes and people skills and then teach them real estate. Currently we have an ex-plumber, landscaper, environmental scientist and photographer amongst others working for us, so you won’t be surrounded by jaded real estate hacks. A family company, we have built our reputation on our genuine relationship-build-ing skills, and our down-to-earth and ethical approach. We operate from inner-city northern suburbs. The company has recently re-branded and relaunched into several growth markets. We are also committed to continuous improvement and are part of a national sales and management group which provides innova-tive sales training, national awards and conferences and peer benchmarking.
* Flexible working arrangements, including working from home.
* Car allowance
* A lively, social office environment with quarterly awards functions and opportunity to relax and en-joy the company of your co-workers
* Recognition and awards for stand out staff members
* An IT team and programs focused on helping you achieve your goals with the most accuracy and efficiency
* An inner-city office with ease of parking
* We actively support local charities and contribute both financially and with our time to causes that align with our values.
About The Role:
We are looking for a mature minded (age does not necessarily dictate this), reliable, energetic and amiable individual to work in our Sales Support Team, assisting the Residential Sales Team in all aspects of the sales process. You will require strong attention to detail and the ability to liaise with a large variety of people with empathy and a calm, intelligent demeanor.
You will be liaising daily with (among others) buyers, vendors, solicitors, tradespeople, and, of course, your colleagues.
Note, this is a role for those with a strong team orientated attitude and exceptional communication skills who genuinely buzz from helping our customers. We are looking for people with integrity and a passion to make a difference to the growth and success of both our clients and our own organisation. You will need to have second to none attention to detail and excellent computer skills. You’ll also need to be collaborative and professional as you’ll be working with the team to meet our business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated achievement in any field, with a past pattern of success.
- Proven success in a previous sales administration role in any industry an advantage, but not essential.
- Past success in prioritizing and delivering results on schedule, with minimal supervision.
- Genuine interest in people and proven relationship-building skills.
- First class communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with people without conflict.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Excellent communication skills.
- Empathy and high emotional intelligence
- Own car and driver’s license
- Real estate salesperson registration is advantageous, but not essential
An immediate start is on offer if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be a cru-cial member of Clark Real Estate’s growing team. Please email your CV and cover email firstname.lastname@example.org