RESIDENTIAL TENANCY APPLICATION FORM
WARNING: You must read this information prior to filling in your application form. If your application is not filled in correctly and accurately, it will not be processed.
- Each applicant must fill in their own individual application form.
- For your application to be processed, it must be completed in full with supporting documentation, identification and valid references. If a field does not apply to you, please put “N/A”
- You must have inspected the property before submitting an application.
- You will be required to pay equivalent to 6 weeks rent within 24 hours of your application being approved to secure the property. Should you proceed with a tenancy agreement, this payment will be applied toward payment of rental bond (4 weeks rent) and rent in advance (2 weeks rent).
Your application must contain copies of identification and proof of income. Outlined below, are examples of suitable identification. If these are not presented, your application will not be processed.
We require 100 points of identification as per the options list below:
- Driver’s License, Passport, 18+ Card, Copy of Birth Certificate 50 points per item
- Copy of ATM Card, Credit Card, Phone/Electricity or Gas Account 25 points per item
2. PROOF OF INCOME
We require a copy of any of the following:
- Your 2(two) most recent pay slips
- Employment Agreement from your employer
- Letter of guarantor (if insufficient independent income)
- Bank statements showing regular deposits
Complete the attached form and remember to also complete Section 12 on the last page
- ALL occupants signing the lease for the property must be present during the sign up appointment. No keys will be given until all parties have signed the tenancy agreement.
- It is a tenants responsibility to connect all utilities (including electricity, gas & phone) prior to moving into a property and ensuring they are disconnected at the end of the tenancy.
- Tenants must advise Clark Real Estate of any changes to contact details immediately.
- Preferred rent payment method is via Direct Deposit to the Agent’s Trust Account. Bank details will only be supplied to successful applicants.
- In the case of a shared tenancy, rent must be paid in full weekly amounts each time. We do not accept part payments.
- No application will be approved until references have been checked and submitted to the Lessor.
- All tenancy applications are checked through TICA for prior tenancy history
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
Clark Real Estate endeavour to process your application within 24-48 hours. However, not completing your application as completely and accurately as possible or supplying false references may delay your application from being processed.