Available from: 29/01/2021
3/17 Wellington Street
SPACIOUS, FULLY FURNISHED, 2 BEDROOM FLAT IN GREAT LOCATION
This fully furnished flat is spacious and situated in an ideal location.
One of four brick flats with walking distance (approximately 2 minutes) to the Lutwyche City Shopping Centre and surrounding village. This property includes two good sized bedrooms, and an open plan lounge/dining room.
The new Lutwyche Bus-way Station (approx. 2 min walk) means a quick trip to the city, universities, hospital etc. A short walk (approx. 8 minutes) to the train at Wooloowin Railway Station. With public transport and shops so convenient, you could be tempted to leave the car at home.
An automatic washing machine in laundry, which is next to the undercover parking at the rear of the property.
Instantaneous gas hot water system means that you will never run out of hot water. Water efficient plumbing has been installed and security is in place for peace of mind.
Be quick, this will not last – Enjoy the breeze and the tree lined street!
– Two fully furnished bedrooms
– 1st Bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe, side table and duchess
– 2nd Bedroom has a single bed, wardrobe and duchess
– Balcony access from both bedrooms for inside/outside living
– Lounge room with a two-seater and single seat lounges & side table
– Dining Room table with chairs
– Functional kitchen with gas freestanding oven and cooktop combination, upright Fridge and Freezer, Pantry cupboard & Rubbish bin
– Bathroom features: Full-sized bath/shower combination, Shaving cabinet
– Single carport
– Walk to public transport, local schools and shops. Only a short drive to the City.
– 450 m to Wooloowin State School
– 800m to Kedron State High School
– Foxtel/NBN available
– TV port
– Large shared yard with communal Hills Hoist clothes line.
Enjoy the peaceful serenity of this centrally located unit.
**Sorry no pets allowed
To book an inspection, simply click on “BOOK INSPECTION” or “REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION” and select your time or call 07 3256 1600. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your patience and consideration in these unprecedented times.
Don’t delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
License No. 3381782