Available from: 03/05/2021
14 Chiswick Road
Dual Living house PLUS MORE!
Positioned in the leafy part of Bardon with lush green valley views and backing onto 3 acres of council bushland reserve, this house is the perfect property for those wishing for a relaxed and quiet lifestyle but still close to everything that living within 5kms of the city can offer. Perfect for large, growing or extended families, or multi-generational households the house has separate entrances for each self contained level with 3 bedrooms upstairs and two separate living areas in a self contained airconditioned quarters downstairs. See below for a further optional living space available separately for rent in the future.
– 3 Bedrooms upstairs, 2 with air-conditioning
– Main bedroom with sleep out flows onto rear deck
– Internal access to downstairs
– Internal Laundry
– Combined additional Kitchen, lounge and dining area downstairs with air conditioning
– 2 Additional downstairs living areas enclosable with doors
– Enclosed lower patio area
– 2nd bathroom downstairs
– Solar panels provide economic energy bills
– Pets considered on application
* But Wait! There’s more…
The block also has a custom built, powered and air-conditioned demountable cabin featuring 2 bedrooms with 2 ensuites and built in wardrobes, kitchenette and lounge. A clever open plan space, perfect for home office, music studio or teenagers retreat. This dwelling is currently rented separately but in the future may be available for rent at an additional $300/wk.
– Located in the leafy part of Bardon and at the foot of Mt Cootha offering hiking, mountain biking and great running trails
– Only 4.5km from the CBD
– Walking distance to Bardon Community Kindergarten, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Bardon State School, and Stuartholme Girls School
– Walking distance to fabulous local food stores, cafes and restaurants
– A very reliable bus service to the city makes life easy for teenage children to get to and from schools including Brisbane Boys & Girls Grammar, Gregory Terrace, BBC, All Hallows. Located in the catchment zones for Bardon State School and Kelvin Grove State High School. Also easy for University Students to get to QUT in the City or the University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus.
Applications will only be accepted via 2Apply.
The application link is sent to you when you register for an inspection and again when you attend the inspection.
1Form applications and other forms of applications will not be accepted.
Don’t delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
License No. 3381782