Welcome to your new home at 1/66 Killeen Street, Nundah – where convenience meets comfort. This impressive 2-bedroom ground floor unit offers a relaxed lifestyle just a 5-minute walk from Nundah or Northgate train stations and the vibrant Nundah Village. With its modern amenities and close proximity to Westfield Chermside, this property is ideal for professionals, couples, and singles.
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• 1 well-appointed bathroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Generous open-plan living and dining area
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Your very own private courtyard, perfect for outdoor relaxation
• Single lockup garage with internal access to the unit for added security and convenience
• Internal laundry for your convenience
• Located in a quiet and secure complex
Convenience at Your Doorstep:
With easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Gateway Motorway, and local schools, this property offers the perfect balance of peaceful living and city accessibility. Just 12km from the CBD, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – a quiet retreat with proximity to everything Brisbane has to offer.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this charming ground floor unit your new home. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and experience the relaxed lifestyle
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
In the interests of yourself and our teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
Clark is a completely Australian owned, based and run Company. Clark is a family business and is more than just a company. It is a company that is based on people and exceptional customer service. We offer tailored real estate solutions to ensure our clients achieve their property goals. Whether they are sellers, investors, buyers or renters we do things differently and have created a culture that is founded on ethics, professionalism and skillful negotiation.