Available from: 05/08/2022
227 Bilsen Road
Shhhh…. quiet end of the street beautiful, sweet, three bedroom home. Close to transport!
Three bedroom home in a quiet no through the end of Bilsen road. Freshly painted extremely cute home. New Carpets in all bedrooms and clean and tidy renovated bathroom. The kitchen has ample bench and storage space with a large pantry for those that love to cook.
This neat and tidy three-bedroom family home is situated on a flat block in Wavell Heights and I note that it has never flooded despite being across the road from a creek that provides a quiet sound with birds singing throughout the day. Perfect if you have a bit of a green thumb too, as there is an opportunity to put your gardening hat on.
This super cute low-set home has been freshly painted so it looks fantastic!
Providing polished floorboards, and new carpet to the bedrooms, an updated bathroom, and clean air conditioning units this home is sure to tick most of your boxes for your new rental place to call home.
Let’s talk about location… best of both worlds a quiet street but close to both Brisbane city and Brisbane airport. Just down from the bike track which can lead you to Chermside shopping and within walking distance to train station. Fantastic schools in the area and a quaint little cafe within walking distance on the corner.
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, and email, and answer the required questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
TO APPLY: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property, and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.