Available from: 20/05/2022
4/216 Junction Road
Location and Ease
This beautifully maintained two bedroom unit is located at the back of the complex and has morning sun on its balcony. Located only minutes walk from Eagle Junction train station and 5 minutes to the Airport Link Tunnel and the Southern Cross Motorway and Clayfield shops and restaurants. A short drive will take you into the heart of the CBD for high end dining or to dance the night away.
The property features includes;
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and fan
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes and fan
– Large air conditioned living room with access to a sun drenched balcony
– Good sized dining area
– Kitchen with dishwasher, new electric cooktop, rangehood and steam oven
– Laundry inside unit
– Secure building with intercom access
– Open car space in secure basement car park
– Swimming pool
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the required questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.