Secluded Garden Paradise, within Sought After School Catchments
This home is the perfect choice for families who value lifestyle and exceptional convenience in an excellent blue chip Clayfield location just 6kms from the CBD. This residence offers an open design, with a large full fenced grassed backyard.
Snapshot of features:
• Timber Floors to Living Area
• Air Conditioning to Living & Two Bedrooms
• Ceiling Fans to all Bedrooms & Living Area
• Solar Panels – save on your power bills!
• Front Study/Playroom/Sun Room
• Blinds & Screens throughout
• Room for up to four cars
• Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher
• Bathroom with Separate Shower & Bathtub
• Internal Laundry
Clayfield is located just over six kilometres northeast of the CBD. It is close to local and major shopping precincts with easy access to rail and bus. With fine schooling, cafes, restaurants, and superb parklands nearby, the whole family is catered for.
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the COVID questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
Clark is a completely Australian owned, based and run Company. Clark is a family business and is more than just a company. It is a company that is based on people and exceptional customer service. We offer tailored real estate solutions to ensure our clients achieve their property goals. Whether they are sellers, investors, buyers or renters we do things differently and have created a culture that is founded on ethics, professionalism and skillful negotiation.