Available from: 26/01/2022
579 Stafford Road
Fantastic 5 bedroom home with dual living opportunity!
This beautifully renovated 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom plus a powder room, Open plan kitchen, dining, living home will not last long!
When you walk through the front door you’re taken to a beautiful space that you could easily see yourself spending a lot of time in. The living area has a beautiful appeal bringing the outside in with large sliding windows that spread all the way across the back of the living area and really open up the space.
This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home is perfect for someone that needs a family home with a little more space. Split system air conditioning in sitting room and ceiling fans throughout the home.
Conveniently located in the sought-after suburb of Stafford with close proximity to Stafford shopping center,Hoyts Cinemas, restaurants, cafes and close to a bus stops for public transport. Close to the airport, gateway and airport link tunnel, you’ll just love being so handy to a coastal getaway at the drop of the hat.
School catchments include- Stafford Heights state school and
Everton Park State high
-Plus just a 4 minute drive to Padua College
• Combined lounge/dining space that is flooded in natural light
• Great layout with granny flat /dual living down stairs
• En-suite from main bedroom and a second bedroom PLUS 2 additional single bathrooms
• Timber floors throughout
• Walk to cinema and shops
. Fans Throughout
. Fast Access to Clem 7, Airport or M1
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the COVID questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
Please note – Due to the current COVID climate and the restrictions outlined by the QLD Government and QLD Health. Inspections will be held in a very limited capacity when it is safe to do so. Persons with applications on the property will be invited to view the property first.
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.