Available from: 08/01/2022
76 Blandford Street
GREAT HOME IN FANTASTIC LOCATION
Situated in a highly sought-after position within the Wilston State School Catchment, 76 Blandford Street is perched high on the hill, in arguably one of the most serene streets in Grange.
Positioned within walking distance to Kedron Brook walking and bike paths, gorgeous parkland at the bottom of the street on either side, Wilston State School, St Columba’s Catholic Primary School, Wilston Village, great public transport including bus and nearby Alderley train station, well regarded private schools and a very short drive to the Airport, CBD and much more.
– Wilston State School and Everton Park State High School Catchments
– Gorgeous year round breezes
– Colorbond roof
– Open plan, air conditioned lounge/dining flowing out to the deck through timber bifold doors
– Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms, one of which has built in robes
– Polished hardwood floors and ceiling fans throughout
– Neat and tidy original bathroom, shower over bath with original terrazzo floors
– Separate toilet
– Internal laundry
– Spacious backyard
– Bushland over the back fence down to Kedron Brook makes your backyard feel like it goes forever
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, email, and answer the COVID questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
Please note – Due to the current COVID climate and the restrictions outlined by the QLD Government and QLD Health. Inspections will be held in a very limited capacity when it is safe to do so. Persons with applications on the property will be invited to view the property first.
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.