Available from: 10/06/2022
160a Park Road
Central Ground Floor Duplex
This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom ground floor duplex has everything a inner city lifestyle has to offer. Suited to professional
couples and families alike with the Mater and Princess Alexandra hospitals within walking distance suiting medical
professionals needing to have easy access to the hospitals.
Park Road Train station is just a 5 min walk and from there it’s approximately 20 mins journey into the CBD for work, making
the commute to work a breeze. Additionally, with the South East Fwy bikeway at the end of the of the road and the Pacific
Highway close by, ready to take you anywhere you need to go easily including a weekend getaway.
For the families, located in the Dutton Park State School, which you can walk to, and Brisbane South State Secondary School
catchment areas and QUT Gardens Point, UQ St Lucia Universities and other boutique colleges are close by. Providing an
abundance of education options for all levels of need. Inner City areas are bustling with student-friendly venues and
community activities where you can meet like-minded people.
Entertainment options are literally endless. The Gabba is approximately a 15 minute walk away but likely a 30 minute walk
home if your favourite team has won! The duplex has a double lock up garage plus an exclusive driveway providing that
essential off street parking for yourself or visitors wanting to accompany you to the game.
Howard Smith Wharf and South Bank Entertainment precincts are approximately a 10 minute Uber away for you to unwind at
the new Riverside Green, enjoy a meal or dance the night away.
For the early busy mornings or relaxed weekends, one of Woolloongabba’s best rated Coffee shops, Shawty’s Espresso,
is just across the road for that essential morning pick me up.
Water is included in the rent for one less bill for you to worry about.
1) Click on the “Request an Inspection” button. Enter your name, number, and email, and answer the required questions – If any appointment times are available, you will be able to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so. Applications are received through 2Apply.
TO APPLY: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=ClarkRealty find your property, and click the “Apply” button. This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING INSPECTIONS
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until asked over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time.
4. Please understand no paper applications, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.