This spacious, well designed property will have you feeling at home from the moment you walk through the door. Enjoy the breezes as you take in the views to the north-east. Entertaining is easy on the front balcony, or from the 2nd private balcony, accessible from both bedrooms.
Built in the mid 1990’s, this well maintained complex comprises of 6 apartments, conveniently located within walking distance to the Clayfield Village and all amenities. It offers hassle free access to the city, or to the coast for your weekend get away’s. Returning home you can also enjoy remote garage access and intercom security for your guests.
Snapshot of Features Include:
* Body corp fees $702/qtr, Council rates $430/qtr, Urban Utilities/Water $350/qtr
* Large airy open plan lounge and dining area
* Walk to Eagle Junction or Clayfield train stations, as well as bus stops at the end of the street
* Sought after Eagle Junction State School and Aviation High School Catchments
* Modern entertainer’s kitchen with dishwasher
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning throughout
* Internal laundry
* Large North-East facing balcony off the lounge
* Private second balcony off both bedrooms
* Single remote lock up garage
* Currently rented for $345/pw til October 2021
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662