No inspection time available for this property.
4/139 Stoneleigh Street
Featuring an over-sized remote lockup garage, city views, and spacious indoor outdoor living areas. Be Quick!
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses a lot quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
Positioned on the second floor of the complex, with no units above, this stunning apartment is positioned on the southern side of the building, enjoying panoramic views across the city and CBD. With a functional open plan living area that is light filled and very inviting, flowing out to a sizeable balcony, there is ample living space for indoor and outdoor entertaining. It’s all about easy living here and gives you the feeling of space and freedom with gorgeous breezes and views.
Perfect for those wanting an open plan, modern feel or an investment that will last many years with very little maintenance.
Snapshot of features:
– The South East facing balcony is a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy the city views and bay breezes!!
– Light filled living area which is great for entertaining with plenty of room allocated for good sized lounge and dining suite
– Stunning floating timber floors
– Modern kitchen with striking city views, plenty of bench and cupboard space and dishwasher
– Views of the city from the balcony, kitchen and master bedroom – Great for fireworks at Riverfire, Ekka fireworks or New Years Eve
– Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Split system air-conditioning in living area
– Renovated, stylish bathroom with over-sized shower
– Separate Toilet
– Dual access with two staircases to front and back doors
– Over-sized separate garage with laundry space and plenty of room for storage
– Small block of 6
– Uber Eats delivery catchment for loads of great restaurants in Newstead, Fortitude Valley, Kelvin Grove, Chermside and many more
– Ideal for young professionals, families or singles
– Offering an attractive return with a current rent of $340/week
– Body Corporate fees $858/qtr
– BCC Rates approx. $400/qtr
– Urban Utilities $325/qtr
– Walking distance to Truro Street Bus Station which is serviced by multiple frequently running routes
– Upgraded bikeways
– Walk to Albion or Wooloowin Train Stations, Lutwyche Shopping Centre and a choice of excellent public and private schools
– Short drive to the airport, Gateway Motorway and CBD
– Located only 5 km from the CBD and within walking distance to Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Albion Train Station, Shopping facilities, food precincts, Wooloowin State School. And easy access to the Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel and Legacy Way.
A must see for the owner occupier, or a great investment property with a good yield and exceptional occupancy rates.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662