Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
How awesome is this! This large, two bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is located within minutes walk of shops, cafés, restaurants and schools. Plus, you have the choice of walking 1km Eagle Junction Train Station or 400m to Clayfield Train Station. This is lifestyle living!
The apartment is reeeeeeeally nice. It has been upgraded with timber floors, a new air conditioner, 12-month-old carpets and new kitchen appliances. The property is currently tenanted but the residents have cared for it as if it was their own. You would be lucky to find another unit so beautifully maintained in such a great spot.
Located in a boutique complex of 10 units with a classy colour scheme and tidy grounds. The block was built in 2003 and is free of cash sucking items such as lifts, pool, gyms and on site managers. Located in the back of the complex on the top floor, you will value those afternoon bay breezes that this unit captures.
– 90m2 of living area
– North East Facing, Top Floor at the Rear of the Block
– Lock up garage with remote control
– Kitchen with dishwasher and electric stove top and oven
– Large open plan living and dining room with storage cupboard
– New split system Air conditioning
– North facing entertainers balcony with separate laundry drying area around a corner
– Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, en-suite
– Queen size second bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Main bathroom with shower over bath
– Internal laundry (includes dryer)
– Security screens to windows and doors
– Security intercom
– Low Body Corporate Fees $756PQ
– Council Rates $386PQ
– Urban Utilities total $336 PQ ( Water is equally distributed across unit owners)
– 350m to the Clayfield Markets
– 400m to Aviation High School
– 550m to Clayfield Train Station
-900m to Toombul Shopping Centre
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662