No inspection time available for this property.
35 Goss Road
Simply move in and Enjoy- All of the hard work is done
This low-maintenance property-in a magnificent location-is only minutes away from schools, shops, dining, train-stations and bus stops. Spacious bedrooms, cohesive living areas, and a sleek functional kitchen will please those looking for a high quality home.
Recently updated, this property keeps it’s post war charm on the outside and maximizes modern, open-plan living on the inside. The new floor plan has opened up the kitchen, dining and living room for effortless living and entertaining with family and friends.
Quality fixtures, and modern colours create so much potential to furnish in any way the buyer desires.
With great street appeal and a 15.7m frontage, the home sits on a beautiful 642 sqm block, offering easy side car access. The rear garage has plenty of storage, power and room to lock up a large car. The low maintenance gardens feature elegant, yet easy to care for plants that please the eye and the water bill.
More to love:
– Beautiful above ground pool surrounded by stunning deck
– Potential to raise, build in underneath and/or extend the living areas
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Freshly painted throughout internally and externally
– Updated kitchen with island bench, freestanding gas/electric cooker, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Laundry on deck with second toilet
– Clever storage solutions throughout
– Large covered timber deck connecting the kitchen and living areas to the backyard
– Spacious renovated bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
– Separate living and dining
– Leafy green surroundings including manicured hedges for plenty of privacy
– Fully fenced backyard
– Positioned within the renowned Virginia State School Catchment Area
Adding to the value of this property is the close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, quality schools, day cares, and transport options. This dream home sits just 12kms to the Brisbane CBD, a 10 minute drive to the airport, an easy walk to Virginia Railway Station, and merely a few seconds walk to get to the nearest bus stop.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Under-taking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662