No inspection time available for this property.
4/12 Silva Street
Great Townhouse With Large Private Courtyard
This property is a must see… Located a few minutes walk from rail and bus, Doomben and Eagle Farm Racecourses, Portside dining precinct, Racecourse Village Shopping and Lifestyle Precinct and just a short stroll to the Brisbane River and City Cat.
The two storey townhouse is positioned at the very back of the block, offering a larger wrap around courtyard, which is exceptional for entertaining, plenty of room for the kids to play and a great spot to have a veggie garden.
Downstairs, the townhouse comes complete with an oversized remote garage with additional storage room and internal access to the living room, a recently updated kitchen and an internal laundry with separate second toilet, as well as an open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining room.
Upstairs, there are two generous sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. The main bedroom has air-conditioning. Plus there is a large main bathroom with separate shower and bath and a toilet, servicing both bedrooms.
– Air conditioned open plan dining / living room plus ceiling fans throughout
– Low maintenance tiled living areas
– Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, electric stainless appliances and dishwasher
– Large semi-covered courtyard with plenty of room for kids to play and entertaining
– Raised garden beds, ready for a sumptuous vegetable garden
– Oversized single lock up garage, remote controlled with internal access into the home
– Large main bedroom with air conditioning, built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Internal laundry – 2nd toilet downstairs
– Individually water metered
– Close to public transport, walk to everything
– Body Corp Fees approx $548/qtr including admin, sinking and insurance
– Approx $36k in sinking fund
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662