No inspection time available for this property.
2/64 Alva Terrace
Something Quite Unique!
– BCC rates approx $380 per quarter
– BC fees approx $1130 per quarter
– Urban Utilities approx $300 per quarter
– Currently owner occupied, with vacant possession available
– Rental estimate $450-$500 per week
– Sinking fund balance as at 30.09.23 $18,260.10
This unique unit in Gordon Park, is perfect for the owner occupier who has young children, a pet, is a keen gardener or just wants to enjoy the extra outdoor space that most units in this price range rarely offer.
Positioned in the heart of Gordon Park and as handy as you want to Lutwyche Shopping Centre, with all of your grocery, fruit and veg, butcher, gym and coffee needs, as well as an easy walk to great bus and train services, plenty of local cafes and the pristine Kedron Brook bike and walking paths.
You couldn’t want for more!
The well proportioned master bedroom with ceiling fan has wall to wall brand new built in wardrobes and there’s still enough space for a king sized bed! While the second bedroom is also a decent size with brand new built in wardrobes.
The kitchen is neat and tidy with gas cooker and dishwasher and offers an open floor plan, while the bathroom is neat and tidy and is also well proportioned. The living area is air conditioned and flows seamlessly out to both the balcony and through the back door to a lovely communal yard with plenty of space for children to play. No other units in the block open directly onto this space, so it is rarely used by other residents.
In a small block of 4, the unit is appointed with a huge (extremely wide), remote, single lock up garage with direct under cover access to the stairs and one flight up to your front door.
The real WOW factor of this layout is that although the unit is on the first floor when entering from the front, it is ground floor living at the rear with direct access out the back, straight onto the beautifully manicured back yard featuring beautiful lawns and gardens.
All ready for you to setup an inviting additional living area complete with outdoor dining, lounge, bean bags or sandpit. Making the space ready for you to relax and entertain family and friends immediately. It’s also a great option if you have young children and have been considering a townhouse with courtyard options, but don’t have the budget.
– Quiet Street and lovely elevated position
– Large master bed with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Good sized second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower
– Lounge room has ceiling fans and reverse cycle, split system A/C
– Good size balcony
– Bonus communal back yard which is rarely used by anyone else in the block (not exclusive use)
– Floating timber flooring throughout living areas and updated carpet and built in robes in bedrooms
– Huge Remote Single Lock up garage
– Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
Call Now to secure this incredible opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346