No inspection time available for this property.
16 Barrington Street
Check off all the boxes
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A TIME.
This home is set in a quiet street and has been renovated for today’s modern comforts. Located in an elevated position, this Gabled post-war home is the ideal starter, and a fabulous place to call home. If you’re searching for something nice, this is certainly it.
– 645m2 block with a 16m frontage
– Amazing kitchen. It’s big, practical and really nice. Induction cooktop!
– 3 genuine bedrooms, 2 with built ins. Master has an en-suite
– Beautiful, modern bathrooms. The en-suite is very smart and the main bathroom is stunning
– Hardwood floors
– Big lounge with separate dinning area
– NBN ready
– New electrical fuse box
– Weatherboard exterior
– Iron Roof
– 2022 compliant smoke alarms
– Additionally you have a huge workshop and study, making it the ideal home office.
Renting for $475PW
Take advantage of being :
– 15 minutes from Brisbane Airport.
– 5 minutes to Nudgee & Virginia Golf courses.
– Australian Catholic University and Earnshaw High School is only 5 minutes walk
– Woolworths, BWS and Banyo Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
Buy in into the area now and capitalize on the next urban renewal hot spot. Call now for a private inspection.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thank you.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover The Difference
Licence number: 32346