No inspection time available for this property.
3/11 Onslow Street
Exclusive Lifestyle Opportunity
Within minutes from Racecourse Road, Eagle Farm and Doomben race tracks and the Portside Precinct you will have one of Brisbane’s most exclusive, blue chip shopping, dining and entertainment precincts right at your doorstep.
Utilize all this area has to offer, meet friends at Racecourse Road for a coffee and brunch or reward yourself with a quick dip in the resort style pool after buying your fresh produce. Ascot truly is one of Brisbane’s most premiere suburbs with a lifestyle to match.
Snapshot of Features:
– Secure intercom staircase and entry
– Beautiful pool at the rear of the block
– Bay breezes and a thoughtful architecturally designed floor plan with a large entertainer’s balcony plus an additional private balcony off both bedrooms
– Open the sliding glass doors to create a seamless indoor outdoor area onto the main balcony, perfect for a quiet glass of wine at the end of the work day or step it up and entertain friends with pre-drinks before going to a game of Polo or Race Day
– Full sized kitchen with a servery to the balcony, electric appliances, new dishwasher and ample bench space and storage
– High ceilings and beautiful large tiles in the living areas give a feeling of extra space and allow the beautiful breezes to filter through
– Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, open up onto their own private balcony
– Split system air conditioning
– Spacious main bathroom with full sized bath and shower
– Separate powder room with vanity
– Internal laundry
– Large secure remote car park with plenty of parking for guests
– Current rental return $425/week
Treat yourself at the following:
– Portside Precinct – 3 minutes
– Gasworks Precinct – 7 minutes
– Racecourse Road – 2 minutes
– Albion Village – 6 minutes
Easy transport connections:
– Inner City Bypass – 5 minutes
– Doomben Train Station – 1 minute
– Airport – 7 minutes
– Clem 7 Tunnel – 8 minutes
– Legacy Way Tunnel – 8 minutes
Dining and Entertainment at:
– James Street – 10 minutes
– Tenerife Precinct – 9 minutes
– Northshore Riverside Precinct – 5 minutes
– Breakfast Creek Hotel – 6 minutes
This one is a must see.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662