No inspection time available for this property.
164 Maygar Street
Large 3 bedroom Queenslander on 810m2 double block, plus separate fully self-contained 2 bedroom granny flat or commercial office space
Situated in a highly sought after position, 164 Maygar Street is an ideal renovator or family home and is perched high on the hill in arguably one of the Inner North’s best pockets. Positioned within the Windsor State School Catchment and sitting on the high side of the street with beautiful bay breezes, a North/South aspect and a sought after 20m frontage. Queenslander homes on large blocks in this sought after area are becoming scarce, so be quick to secure this one.
Use your imagination to do a small or large scale renovation to this character home on an idyllic 810 sqm double block and make it your own. This property lends itself to residential or commercial use with Res A/Category 2A Commercial zoning.
Previously set up as a doctor’s surgery for many years with a comfortable residence at the rear, the property has had many recent updates and has most recently been utilized as the workplace for an IT company. Divided into 3 separate areas, the options are endless. The front unit is self contained and comprises of a kitchenette, shower, toilet, two smaller bedrooms and a small lounge. The main residence has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, two toilets, a good sized kitchen and a huge open living area. There is also a third space underneath which could work as a workshop/office space/teenagers retreat (less than 2.4m legal height).
Snapshot of Features:
– High ceilings provide a feeling of space
– VJ walls and character features throughout upstairs
– Timber floors under the carpet upstairs and hardwood floors in the front unit
– Separate living, dining and family room
– Three bedrooms in the main residence, plus the family room could be sheeted off to create a large fourth bedroom with plenty of space to add an ensuite
– The master bedroom is large and light-filled with split system A/C and the other two bedrooms are a good size for kids bedrooms
– Upstairs bathroom is neat and tidy with separate toilet
– Huge backyard, gradually sloping up from the street with plenty of space to extend and add a pool
– Ideal 20 meter frontage
– Raise and renovate the home (STCA)
– 6kw solar system to main residence and underneath
– 810sqm block consisting of 2 lots
– Original residence built in 1920 with character features throughout
– Main original residence at the rear is pre war, while the unit at the front is post war
– NBN connected
– Zoning: Res A/Category 2A commercial
– New carpet & multiple split system air-conditioning units have been added plus lots of data and power points
– Two double carports with potential to get 8 cars in total off street
– 2 separate meter boxes with Energex
– Rental potential for main residence is approximately $550/week (commercial)and separate granny flat/commercial space approximately $350/week (commercial)
Positioned within walking distance to Windsor State School, Wilston Village, great public transport including bus and train, well regarded private schools and a very short drive to the Airport, CBD and much more.
*Please note we are experiencing many buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
Don’t miss this rare opportunity
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662