Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
Featuring an open plan layout, city views, and low maintenance living. Be Quick!
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses a lot quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
Positioned on the second floor of the complex, with no units above, this stunning apartment is positioned on the northern side of the building, enjoying lovely views. With a functional open plan living area that is light filled and very inviting, flowing out to a sizeable balcony, there is ample living space for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Tiled throughout, it is very easy to maintain.
Perfect for those wanting an open plan, modern feel or an investment that will last many years with very little maintenance.
Snapshot of features:
– The Easterly facing balcony is a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy the city views and bay breezes!!
– Light filled living area which is great for entertaining with plenty of room allocated for good sized lounge and dining suite
– Tiled floors throughout
– Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and dishwasher
– Views of the city from the balcony
– Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Split system air-conditioning in living area
– Renovated, stylish bathroom with over-sized shower
– Good sized garage
– Small block of 6
– Uber Eats delivery catchment for loads of great restaurants in Newstead, Fortitude Valley, Kelvin Grove, Chermside and many more
– Ideal for young professionals, families or singles
– Offering an attractive return with a previous rent of $360/week
– Body Corporate fees $728/qtr
– BCC Rates approx. $386.70/qtr
– Urban Utilities approx. $325/qtr
– Walking distance to Truro Street Bus Station which is serviced by multiple frequently running routes
– Upgraded bikeways
– Walk to Albion or Wooloowin Train Stations, Lutwyche Shopping Centre and a choice of excellent public and private schools
– Short drive to the airport, Gateway Motorway and CBD
– Located only 5 km from the CBD and within walking distance to Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Albion Train Station, Shopping facilities, food precincts, Wooloowin State School. And easy access to the Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel and Legacy Way.
A must see for the owner occupier, or a great investment property with a good yield and exceptional occupancy rates.
Call today for a private one on one inspection or we look forward to meeting you at the open home
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662