Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
Featuring an over-sized lockup garage, a beautiful northern aspect, a larger than normal outdoor living area and a top floor position. Be Quick!
Positioned on the second floor of the complex, with no units above, this stunning apartment, is positioned on the northern side of the building, enjoying beautiful breezes and quiet tranquility. With a stunning open plan living area that is light filled and very inviting, flowing out to a sizeable balcony, there is ample living space for indoor and outdoor entertaining. It’s all about easy living here and gives you the feeling of space, freedom
With a kitchen that a chef would be delighted with, all you have to decide is, do you have an intimate dinner party or do you get caterer’s in, and invite all of your family and friends over to celebrate your new home.
More to Love:
– Small complex of only 6 units
– Fully renovated top floor apartment
– Brilliant entertainers kitchen with updated stainless electric appliances including Bosch dishwasher
– Separate dining area
– North facing tiled balcony with blinds for privacy
– Updated split system air-conditioning in living area and ceiling fans throughout
– Timber flooring and tastefully painted throughout
– Bedroom entrances separated from each other and from the main living area for added privacy
– Both bedrooms have built in robes and updated carpet
– The main bathroom is modern and offers separate bath and shower with floor to ceiling tiles
– Separate toilet suite
– Rare over-sized, fully secured, remote lock up garage is immaculate, (extra depth and height will allow for two smaller cars, or a car plus a motor bike/home gym /trailer and additional storage space)
– Laundry in garage
– Plenty of on street parking
– Secure intercom entry
– Walk to Eagle Junction, Wooloowin or Clayfield train Stations, buses and a choice of excellent public and private schools
– Short drive to the airport, Gateway Motorway and CBD
– Body corp fees: $687.50/Qtr
– BCC Rates are approx $386/Qtr
– Urban Utilities approx $292/Qtr
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully renovated top floor apartment that is positioned in a leafy suburban setting, surrounded by traditional homes. There is nothing to do, but add your own touches.
Don’t miss out. Come to the open home or call and book a one on one inspection today!
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662