No inspection time available for this property.
11/773 Sandgate Road
Large One Bedroom Unit with Low Body Corporate Fees
Inspections are available by appointment, Call us today!
Brisbane City Council Rates: $483.85 per quarter (investor)
Urban Utilities: $226.93 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $400 per quarter
Rent: $330 per week
Lease End Date: 18 April 2024
Introducing a charming haven in the form of a well maintained and thoughtfully updated large one-bedroom unit. Lovingly cared for, this property offers a great opportunity for both potential owners and investors alike. Nestled in a well-looked-after block, this residence not only exudes a sense of security but also boasts amenities such as a pool and a delightful garden area, creating a welcoming atmosphere for its residents.
The north-east facing balcony provides the perfect spot to enjoy sun-kissed mornings and pleasant evenings. What sets this property apart is its remarkably low body corporate fees, allowing residents to enjoy communal amenities without breaking the bank. Versatility is the key here, as this unit caters to those seeking a sound investment opportunity or a cosy home.
Conveniently located in the heart of Clayfield, residents can easily access a variety of cafes, restaurants, and shops within walking distance. Additionally, abundant public transport options make commuting hassle-free. Moreover, this property is highly sought after as it falls within the Eagle Junction State School Catchment, further enhancing its appeal.
– Large floor plan with separate dining and lounge area
– Air conditioner units in both lounge and bedroom
– Large renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, electric stove and oven, range hood and plenty of cabinetry
– Private balcony with north-eastern aspect
– Large bedroom with built in wardrobes and wooden shutters
– Recently painted throughout
– Bathroom recently refurbished with shower over bath
– Private lock up garage with remote door and internal laundry
– Large pool and communal garden area
– Low body corporate fees
– Well maintained block with recently replaced roof
Call now !!
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346