No inspection time available for this property.
26 Palomar Parade
Raise or Build New and Take Advantage of Incredible City Views! Only on Clarkrealty.com.au
With a bit of hard work, this property can be made into an awesome family home. Or knock down and build your dream home. By going up in height, you will enjoy exceptional city views!
Located in a prominent position on the hill and surrounded by quality renovated houses and new builds. Invest in your future and take advantage of this rare off market opportunity.
Snapshot of Features:
– Potential Exceptional City Views
– 14.9m frontage x 39.8m depth
– Post war home with no character overlay (able to be demolished or removed)
– Large back deck overlooking spacious back yard with separate shed/workshop
– House has been updated and is currently renting for $650/week with vacant possession available
– No overlays or encumbrances
– Adaptable floor plan
– Beautiful cross breezes
– Open plan lounge/dining
– Large updated kitchen
– Three bedrooms (two large plus a smaller sleepout/office)
– Large, slightly sloping backyard, plenty of space to extend or put a pool in the back yard
– Approximate 14.9m frontage
– Fully fenced yard
– Close proximity to Nundah, Geebung, Virginia Train Station
– Wavell Heights State School and Wavell State High School Catchment
Be Quick for this unique opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346