No inspection time available for this property.
4/4 Noble Street
– Council Rates $420/qtr
– Body corporate fees $412/qtr
– Healthy sinking fund of approximately $22,969.10 as at 03/04/2022
– Water is individually metered
– Rental appraisal $500 – $550 per week
Built in 2012 this town house is arguably the pick of the bunch, in this small well maintained complex. Located in a much sought-after spot, this property offers affordable buying into Clayfield. You get house like features without the house like price!!
This townhouse is spacious and well-designed. The ground floor area provides open-plan living that flows to a spacious alfresco area. The kitchen is big. It has stone bench tops and is the ideal centre point when entertaining.
The upstairs area provides 3 spacious bedrooms. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, and all have built in wardrobes.
The main bedroom has a lovely ensuite bathroom.
– Tiled living area
– Air conditioned throughout (Living area plus 3 x bedrooms)
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes, master with walk in robe and own private balcony
– Alfresco area
– Single lock up garage with automatic opening system
– Open-plan kitchen. Electric stove and oven. Dishwasher and Caesar-stone bench tops
– Downstairs powder room
– Internal laundry
– Security screens throughout
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Pet friendly, subject to body corporate approval
– Water tank- plumbed to laundry and toilets
Located in the catchment for the highly regarded Nundah State School and Aviation High School, and less than 10 minutes by train to Brisbane CBD. And 5km from the city. So easy to get to the Airport, and Gateway Arterial Road providing instant access to the Sunshine and Gold Coast. Within a short stroll to trendy cafes and dining options.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 3234662