No inspection time available for this property.
119 McLennan Street
Ultimate Family Home or Dual Living Setup with Two Street Frontage
Easy living meets entertaining excellence. Integrating contemporary living with period features.
Situated in a beautiful position, with two street access, this family home is sure to impress you from the start. Positioned on a level 607sqm block with an approximate 15m frontage, you won’t be short of space or access.
With multiple living and entertaining areas, it offers younger and older families plenty of space to entertain and relax. Perfectly setup for multi-generational living.
– LMR2 Zoning – Positioned on 2 separate lots – Two street frontage
Development/Subdivision potential (Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval)
Snapshot of Features:
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Home office/4th kids bedroom
* Open plan lounge and dining room is perfectly positioned and connects with the front office, master bedroom and second bedroom then opens out to the kitchen
* Master bedroom is spacious and has gorgeous bay window, quality floor to ceiling built in robes and ensuite
* Second bedroom flows onto a dressing room/study with large walk in robe
* Main bathroom with bath/shower combo is very practical for a young family
* Separate toilet/laundry
* The stylish entertainers kitchen is impressive and boasts plenty of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas cook top, electric oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher and rangehood
* A second informal living area off the kitchen provides a brilliant breakout area/kids lounge room
* Servery and french doors opening out onto the huge covered deck complete with outdoor fans
* Sit on the deck with a glass of wine and enjoy watching the kids playing in the backyard
* Plenty of additional space to add a pool
* Polished timber floors in living areas and soaring VJ walls with picture rails give a sense of warmth and charm
* Crim mesh security doors throughout
* Back to base security system installed
* Ultimate self-contained dual living setup
* Great option for multi-generational living
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
* Additional full kitchen with freestanding electric cooker and rangehood
* Open plan living/dining/rumpus
* 2 utility rooms serving as additional large bedrooms (less than 2.4m in height)
* Updated bathroom with shower and toilet
* Freshly painted throughout
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Second laundry with room for extra fridges/freezers
* Awesome workshop area, ideal for wood turning/craft/hobby room
* Oversized double lockup remote garage with extra height and width for larger vehicles
* Additional space for caravans/boat/camper trailer in front of garage with drive through access
* NBN installed
* Two garden sheds on slabs
* Large back yard with room for pool
* Fully fenced
* Updated under ground storm water and drainage
* Solar power with 21 solar panels on the roof producing 4 Kilowatts
* No need to sell power back to the grid- Save it into the integrated battery system with a total capacity 5.8 Kilowatts
* Positioned on 2 lots Lot 9/RP19118 (405m2) Lot 2/RP19119 (202m2) Lmr2 Low-Medium Density Residential (2 Or 3 Storey Mix)
* Brisbane City Council Rates $$588.90/qtr
* QLD Urban Utilities $423.11/qtr
* Building and Pest Report available on request
Walk to Albion and Wooloowin train stations or alternatively, the local bus stop is across the road and the Lutwyche underground bus station is just a short walk. Also quick access to the gateway arterial and airport is on offer. Everything you could want is at your doorstep. Highly regarded Wooloowin State Primary School and Kedron State High School Catchments. Windsor State Primary School and Wavell State High School are a short distance away. Holy Cross Primary School is one street away.
Wooloowin used to be one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets, but is now a popular long term investment for families, professionals and investors. With easy train/bus/bike access to the CBD, a number of great public and private schools to choose from, Albion restaurant and cafe precinct, plenty of local parks and a 5-10 minute drive to the airport through the tunnel. It’s hard to look past it.
Properties like this one are very scarce. Call us today so you don’t miss out on this rare opportunity.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346