No inspection time available for this property.
35 College Way
Price Reduced – Great Value Buying
Water/Urban utilities $320 PQ
BCC Rates $345 PQ
Rental estimate $550 PW
This home is in need of a few repairs.
Building and pest report is available for those progressing to contract.
This spacious, well presented 4-bedroom home is on 458sqm block with a 20 m frontage.
Area available to work from home!
– Walking distance to bus stop with routes to Brisbane CBD and Westfield Chermside or Taigum shops
– Close to local stores, cafes, restaurants and parks including IGA, Taigum Shopping Centre
– Surrounded by reputable schools – Nudgee College, Boondall State School.
– Only a short drive to Boondall Train station and the Brisbane Entertainment Centre
– Less than 5-minute drive to Gateway Motorway with easy access to both Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast beaches
– 10km to The Prince Charles Hospital & Brisbane Airport
– 15km to Brisbane CBD
Features you’ll love:
– Spacious, open-plan main lounge and dining area.
– Large Kitchen with gas cook top
– 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans throughout
– Tiled living area’s and carpeted bedrooms
– Internal Laundry
– Ceiling fans in main living area
– Low maintenance yard and gardens
– Rear covered out door entertainment area, overlooking sports ovals
– Workshop and garden shed
– Water tank
No neighbours at the rear of the property.
Green as far the eye can see. Backing onto Nudgee College ovals, this property provides a stunning and beautiful outlook.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346