No inspection time available for this property.
2/23 Fuller Street
Ground Floor Beauty
Urban utilities/water: $239.83/qtr
BCC Rates: $430/qtr
Strata Levies: $1,088.84 per quarter (including BC insurance)
Sinking Fund: $95,394.84 @ 31/10/21
Currently Renting for $445/week til 05/09/22 with tenants open to breaking the lease earlier for an owner occupier
New Rental appraisal $450-$475/week
This light and spacious, large north facing apartment is perfectly positioned on the ground floor in a quiet street and within an easy stroll to the refurbished Lutwyche Shopping Centre. The designer complex is complete with a tranquil in ground pool and BBQ podium, and all this within 10 mins of the CBD. It’s also within easy reach of Brisbane’s tunnels, Inner-City Bypass, Inner-Northern Busway Station, Royal Brisbane Hospital and the Windsor State School Catchment! Nearby parks and Kedron Brook’s stunning bikeway are within a couple of hundred meters, making this an ultra family friendly and whisper quiet position.
Snapshot of Features:
– Master bed with ensuite, air conditioning and built in robes
– 2nd bed with air-conditioning, built in robes and access to balcony
– Large internal living space with air-conditioning and glass doors to balcony
– Designer kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting and breakfast bar
– Spacious undercover al-fresco balcony
– Secure dedicated car space in lock up garage with storage cage at the back of it
– Complex pool and BBQ podium
– Fully secure entrance including CCTV
– Plenty of visitor parking and residents car wash bay
– Very quiet position
Lutwyche is on the radar as one of Brisbane’s inner northern hot spots at the moment. With the newly updated Lutwyche Shopping Centre and a number of new developments, infrastructure, gyms, restaurants and a new cafe scene emerging, investors and owner occupiers alike, are starting to see it as a great investment area with a lot of upside in the future.
Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662