No inspection time available for this property.
2/8 Botany Street
Modern Ground Floor Unit with Courtyard
INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT-CALL US TODAY
– Body corporate fees approx $1,123 per qtr
– BCC rate approx $420/qtr (investor)
– Currently renting for $400 per week til 17/08/2022
– Strong sinking fund balance of approximately $73,848 as at 21/01/22
This beautiful unit is located on the ground floor in a modern complex with a sparkling in ground pool that is shared amongst the eight units. The unit itself is spacious and contemporary with modern timber-look vinyl flooring , double glazed windows and split system air-conditioning, ticking all the boxes for all types of buyers.
One of the best things about this property is that it has the use of a lock up storage room connected to the single lock up garage.
The other is it’s generous al fresco area that you can use for either entertainment or establishing you’re own little garden. Inside, the kitchen is neat, tidy and great for those who like entertaining. With a portable island bench on wheels, the floor plan is very adaptable. The open-plan living and dining area is large and flexible enough to set up in any layout you like.
Down the hallway, you’ll find the main bathroom to your right and laundry to your left. Keep going and you’ll reach the bedrooms. The master bedroom is massive for a unit- it’s almost as large as the living room and has an en-suite and sliding glass doors to the light-filled courtyard. The second bedroom is smaller, but big enough for a double bed or a home office. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
Snapshot of Features:
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
– Gas cooktop
– Built in wardrobes
– Large bathroom with shower over bath plus an en-suite off the master bedroom
– Internal european style laundry
– Shared pool in complex
– Courtyard that spans the unit
– Secure lock-up garage with connected storage room
– Bus stop less than 100m away
– Clayfield train station 2 minutes away
– Walking distance to dining options, cafe’s, restaurants, and shops
– Walking distance to schools: Eagle Junction State School, St Rita’s, St Margaret’s and Clayfield College
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662