No inspection time available for this property.
6/8 Botany Street
This beautiful unit is located on the first floor in a modern complex with a sparkling in ground pool that is shared amongst the eight units. The unit itself is spacious and contemporary with timber look flooring and split system air-conditioning, ticking all the boxes. The best thing about this property is definitely it’s tandem garage which is rare for units in Clayfield! You can fit two cars inside the garage and a third car in front of it, on the private driveway.
The balcony is lovely and is perfect for growing herbs, succulents or veggies. Coming inside, the kitchen is neat, tidy and great for those who like entertaining,complete with gas cook top and dishwasher. The open-plan living and dining area is large and flexible enough to set up in any layout you like.
The floor plan seperates the living from the bedrooms. Down the hallway is the main bathroom, further on and you’ll reach the bedrooms. The master bedroom is massive for a unit- it’s almost as large as the living room and has an en-suite. The second bedroom is big enough for a double bed or a home office. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
Snapshot of Features:
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
– Gas cook top
– Built in wardrobes
– Large bathroom with full bath plus an en-suite in the master bedroom
– Internal laundry with clothes dryer included
– Shared pool in complex
– Remote tandem secure lock-up garage. Enough room for two cars inside the garage and one in front
– Currently vacant, Rental Appraisal of $400 per week
– Healthy sinking fund balance of approximately $61,000 as at October 2020
– Body Corporate Fees $1,065 PQ
– Brisbane City Council Rates and water, approximately $420 PQ (Investor)
– Bus stop less than 100m away
– Clayfield train station 2 minutes away
– Walking distance to dining options, cafe’s, restaurants, and shops
– Walking distance to schools: Eagle Junction State School, St Rita’s, St Margaret’s and Clayfield College
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662