No inspection time available for this property.
4/25 Robinson Road
Walk to Everything
Rarely does an opportunity come along like this one. Situated in sought after Nundah, and within walking distance to everything, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy or continue renting this low maintenance gem.
This chic apartment, is perfect for the busy professional, or small family, bright & spacious, with a modern look, perfectly suited to the savvy owner occupier or smart long term investor. Neutrally painted throughout, with hard wearing tiles and split system air-conditioning in the living areas, it is rent ready as is, or wait til February, move in and add your own sense of style.
Snapshot of Features:
– Kitchen is well appointed with electric appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Open plan lounge flows onto the balcony which is quite spacious and spans the whole unit
– Over-sized main bedroom and good sized second, both with large built in wardrobes
– Bathroom is updated, complete with shower over bath, toilet and vanity
– Very well constructed block and unit is conveniently located on the first floor
– Oversized remote garage containing laundry and plenty of storage
– Plenty of easy on street parking for guests
– Water: $242 per quarter
– Council Rates: $430 per quarter for investor, less for owner occupier
– Strata Levies: $747 per quarter with $24,837 in the sinking fund as at 28/02/21
– Rental appraisal $330-$340/week
– Currently leased til 10/02/22 for $330/week
– Nundah State School and Aviation High School Catchments
Located in a beautiful tree lined street, residents will enjoy the light filled, breezy living, with direct access to all that is on offer in the heart of Nundah- including a short walk to Nundah Village, Northgate and Nundah Train Stations, Woolworths Shopping Centre. And a very easy drive to the Domestic and International Airports, CBD, Gateway Arterial Motorway & so much more.
This is a great opportunity, so get in early.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662