No inspection time available for this property.
6/23 Fuller Street
What a Package! Boasting separate home office, huge balcony, lock up storage cage and secure car park
* Strata fees: Admin fund $711.43 per qtr | Sinking Fund $460.19 per qtr | Insurance $121.44 per qtr | Total $1,293.06 per qtr
* Sinking fund balance: Approximately $180,333 as at 31/10/23
* Council: Approximately $402.25 per qtr
* Urban Utilities: Approximately $246.37 per qtr
* Rental Appraisal: $490-$520/week unfurnished or $560 per week furnished
* Owner occupied with vacant possession available
Stylish and modern. This large light and spacious one bedroom apartment features a spacious north facing balcony and a dedicated separate home office.
Located in a quiet street and within an easy stroll to the recently refurbished Lutwyche Shopping Centre, local cafes and gyms. This up market complex has an in-ground pool and BBQ podium, and is within 10 mins of the CBD, easy reach of Brisbane’s tunnels, Inner city By-Pass, Inner-Northern Busway Station, Royal Brisbane Hospital and the Windsor State School and Kedron State High School catchments!
Nearby parks and Kedron Brook’s stunning bikeway are within a couple of hundred meters, making this an awesome place to live.
– Master bed with air conditioning, built in robes and door leading out to balcony
– Large internal living space with air-conditioning and glass doors to balcony
– Designer kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Security Screens, high ceilings, plush carpet
– Full size bathroom with shower over bath
– Spacious north facing covered balcony overlooking the park
– Laundry/ Pantry off kitchen (ample storage)
– Secure dedicated car space and private storage cage all on the one level in the secure car park
– Sparkling complex pool and BBQ podium
– Fully secure entrance including CCTV and lift access to all floors
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Very quiet position
Lutwyche is on the radar as one of Brisbane’s inner northern hot spots at the moment. With the newly update Lutwyche Shopping Centre and a number of new developments, infrastructure, gyms, restaurants and a new cafe scene emerging, investors and owner occupiers alike, are starting to see it as a great investment area with a lot of future upside.
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
Call Now to secure this incredible opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346