No inspection time available for this property.
38 Oliver Street
Fully Renovated Luxury Home
This (almost) brand new, luxury home is unrecognizable from the triple gabled Queenslander which used to stand in it’s place. Surrounded by other renovated masterpieces, the home has been completely raised, renovated, and decked out with the best finishes and materials.
Fall in love with the spacious proportions of the open plan living, dining and entertaining areas. Modern, low maintenance and an abundance of storage are just some of the many words that can be used to describe the elegant kitchen which blends effortlessly with the outdoor alfresco- perfect for impressive entertaining.
Fall in love all over again upstairs with the beautiful ornate ceiling designs and stained glass windows from the old residence that tastefully combine with the modern tones and fresh additions. The master bedroom has a giant walk in wardrobe with dressing table and an ensuite while two of the other bedrooms have their own walk-in wardrobe and the last has a built-in wardrobe. Perfect for teenagers and growing families who need that space to grow with plenty of rooms to relax in.
More to love:
– Hardwood floors upstairs, stylish polished concrete downstairs (easy to clean and easy to care for)
– Original coloured glass casement windows
– New double hung windows
– Original French doors
– Large bedrooms with plenty of wardrobes
– Multiple spacious living areas
– Large eat in kitchen
– Laundry room downstairs
– Oversized double lock up garage
– The pocket is known for having some of the best streets in Kedron with plenty of Queenslander homes and new builds surrounding
– A short drive to some of Brisbane’s best schools including Clayfield College, St Margaret’s, and walking distance to Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within a short drive
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662