No inspection time available for this property.
17/50 School Street
Huge Townhouse, Unbelievably Quiet, Private & Oh So Spacious- Currently Renting $650/week
This spacious and stylish two storey home, embraces executive living in the heart of Kelvin Grove Village. Offering the perfect balance for a multitude of buyers ranging from savvy investors, busy professionals, students, or empty nestor’s wanting to downsize. Enjoy an attractive rental return or move in and celebrate getting your weekends back with this low maintenance home.
The property is currently renting for $650/week furnished on a short term lease and has previously given a return of $710-$800/week. Also the car parks are in high demand from local professionals and can be rented for a handsome return of up to $200/month.
Located within a short stroll from the Kelvin Grove Urban Village, this inner-city townhouse is not to be missed. Walk to Kelvin Grove State College, nearby shops, entertainment and dining precincts including Victoria Park Precinct, Royal Brisbane Hospital and the Herston Medical Precinct. Kelvin Grove QUT Campus is 300m, M3 Inner City Bypass is 500m and the City is 1500m to the south.
This is the ideal property for those that want a lot of living space, without the maintenance of a big home. Perfect as a rental cash cow, or for young professionals, including students, doctors and nurses wanting easy, low fuss living.
Snapshot of features:
– Newly tiled living area is air-conditioned gives real wow factor
– Open-plan kitchen with electric appliances, stone bench tops, quality cabinetry and breakfast bar for informal dining
– Open plan lounge and dining areas open out to the timber deck and courtyard at the back
– The multi-purpose room at the front (enclosed former patio) can be utilized as a fourth bed/study or media room
– Large powder room, perfect for guest use whilst entertaining as well as a third downstairs shower
– Three large bedrooms (Master is air-conditioned)
– Spacious master bedroom with adjoining study (enclosed patio) and ensuite
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans and large built in robes
– Good sized main bathroom with shower over bath
– Powder room
– Soaring high ceilings
– Security screens throughout
– Secure car access to undercover car park
– Space to store a trailer if needed
– Plenty of secure visitor parking
– Low maintenance garden, courtyard is a blank canvas
– Timber deck with potential to extend
– Storage under stairs
– Sparkling common-use in ground pool
– Urban Utilities Approx $270/qtr
– Rates $360/qtr owner occupier or $420/qtr investor
– Strata Fees- Admin $600/qtr and Sinking $340/qtr
– Body corp insurance $123/qtr
With everything at your doorstep including beautiful parklands and bike tracks, this property is the complete package. So easy to get to the Airport, Gateway Arterial Road via the airport tunnel and providing instant access to the Sunshine, Gold Coast and Toowoomba via the Inner city bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel and Legacy Way.
Call today for a private inspection
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662