No inspection time available for this property.
201/9 Le Geyt Street
Stunning Boutique Apartment Complex with Rooftop Terrace- Perfect for Airbnb
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
This boutique complex has been architecturally designed to impress! A little bit classier than the rest with that cutting edge, new build feel. This opportunity is sure to impress even the fussiest of buyers. Currently tenanted until September 2021 at $390/week.
Perfect for those wanting a luxury home feel or an investment that will last many years with very little maintenance. Residents also have exclusive access to the rooftop lounge and BBQ area. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.
Situated on the second floor, this stunning apartment has been designed with a focus on high-end living. Light filled living areas and an ultra modern colour scheme really make this one a stand out opportunity.
Snapshot of Features:
– Entertainers will enjoy the light-filled kitchen with high-end Bosch electric appliances and stone breakfast bar and bench tops
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
– Well appointed bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings
– Stylish en-suite to master bedroom
– Second bedroom with direct access to main bathroom
– Air conditioning to both bedrooms as well as the living area
– Internal, concealed, functional laundry with dryer included
– Modern tones & high end finishes and fixtures
– Light-filled living areas with cool breezes
– Fantastic balcony with panoramic outlook over the surrounding suburbs
– Get in quick to check your eligibility for the ‘First Home Loan Deposit Scheme’ (FHLDS)
– Ideal for Doctors and Nurses working at the Royal Brisbane Hospital
– Low Body Corporate fees
– offering an attractive return
– Also perfect for Airbnb
– Individual water meter and water wise plumbing to pass on water usage costs to tenants
– Recently built in 2015- take advantage of being able to claim depreciation on your investment
– Strata levies: $950/qtr
Located only 4km from the CBD and within walking distance to Royal Brisbane Hospital, QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Windsor train station, Shopping facilities, food precincts, Windsor State School. And easy access to the Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel and Legacy Way, this is the ideal inner city apartment.
This Boutique complex offers convenience and lifestyle second to none! The complex is NBN ready and is secured with intercom access and secured lift access.
– 1 minute walk to bus stop with buses going to the RBH, QUT Kelvin Grove, and Brisbane CBD
– 2 minutes walk to Windsor Train Station, just 3 stops to the CBD
– Quick access to the Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport link and Inner City Bypass
Perfectly positioned within the Windsor State School and Kedron State High School School Catchments. A must see for the owner occupier, or a great investment property with a very high yield and exceptional occupancy rates.
Call today for a private one on one inspection
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662