No inspection time available for this property.
1/88 Boyd Road
Two garages, Two balconies, three storeys and loads of value for money
A truly rare three storey apartment like no other, located in a hilltop position.
Positioned at the front of the complex, with their own private entrance, the lucky new owner will own an entire third of the building. This lovely block of five units was built in 1985, with unit 1 being the biggest in the block that was originally built by the developer for themselves to live in. It is on the market for the first time in 26 years, and it could be yours, so don’t miss out as opportunities like this are rare.
A true, stress-free, low maintenance alternative to a house. This apartment has room to spread your wings and put your feet up. There is no need to compromise with furniture and downsizing your prized possessions when you secure a property like this. This generously proportioned apartment offers space, light, storage and liveability.
Located within walking distance of both Nundah and Toombul train stations. You are on top of the hill, with a 270 degree outlook on two large balconies
Your first impression will be how much space there is, spilling over three levels with every floor enjoying a north-easterly aspect and amazing bay breezes. On those really hot days and nights, this is the property you want to be living in.
– Private entrance (not shared with any other units)
– Two adjoining garage spaces with separate garage doors (one has auto-remote access)
– Internal access from the garages to a private internal staircase
– There is also a custom built laundry with fold out ironing board, a second bathroom with shower and toilet, plus a large additional storage area which could be converted into a rumpus, teenagers retreat, workshop, granny flat or much more
– Under stairs storage makes a great wine cellar
– Rear access door to lovely gardens
– Two separate living areas
– Large combined lounge and dining with both flowing out to the wrap around north east facing balcony
– Separate family room with ceiling fan flows off the kitchen
– The kitchen is in excellent condition and has stood the test of time featuring ample amounts of bench and cupboard space, a breakfast bar, dishwasher and electric appliances throughout
– All three bedrooms are large with built in robes, suitable for double to king size beds, a desk and even an arm chair
– Each bedroom has its own access out to the north east facing wrap around balcony
– Master bedroom has a split system air conditioner
– Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath which is in immaculate condition
– Separate toilet
– Plenty of room and potential to re-arrange the bathroom and toilet space to create an additional en-suite off the master bedroom
– Beautiful views over the park and glimpses out to Moreton Island from the spacious balcony
Other features include:
– Low body corporate fees divided by five units
– 2 x Large North East facing balconies
– Ornate ceiling roses and cornices
– Nundah State School Catchment , Wavell State High School Catchment plus a short walk to Mary McKillop College
– Excellent public transport options
– Beautiful breezes all year round
– Secure intercom entry
– Quiet, well maintained complex
– Solid cavity brick construction
– Very much a blank canvas for the new owners to add their own touches
– Easy access to CBD and Brisbane Airport and Airport Link Tunnel
– Strata fees $604.65 PQ
– Rental estimate $450 PW
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662