DIY Renovation Hero Competition
Entering the competition: Clark Real Estate DIY Renovation Hero competition.
- The promoter is Clark Real Estate (QLD) Pty Ltd ATF The Lattanzi Family Trust t/as Clark Real Estate | ABN: 45 774 530 063 | ACN: 130 542 228 | Licence No: 3234662 Gillat Pty Ltd | ABN: 48 143 348 921 | ACN: 143 348 921 | Licence No: 3381782 of 433 Lutwyche Rd Lutwyche, Queensland 4030 (the Promoter / Clark Real Estate).
- Entry to this competition signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- The competition commences on Monday 2nd November 2020 and closes on Sunday 15th November 2020 @ 12pm.
- To enter this competition, the entrant must “Like & Share” our Facebook or Instagram page and show us your best before and after renovation or home improvement photo’s either in the comments below or share your pics tagging @clarkrealestate and with #clarkrenohero
or via direct message to the Clark Facebook or Instagram page before the closing time and date (12pm 15/11/2020). All entrants will go in the drawer to win and winners will be randomly selected.
- Employees of, or contractors to, the promoter and any of its associated entities, or members of the immediate family of such employee or contractor, including spouse, parent, adopted or natural child or sibling (whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor) are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter will only accept entries made personally by individuals. The Promoter will only accept one (1) entry per Entrant.
- The prize is a $1000 renovation voucher with Hire a Hubby which will be sent via post to the winner/s or can be collected from the Clark RE office. There is 1 prize to be won.
- Winners will be announced by Clark Real Estate on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 16th November and will be asked to direct message their contact details (name, phone, postal address) to the Clark Real Estate Facebook or Instagram page. Each winner must provide their contact details to Clark Real Estate by no later than 12pm Wednesday 18th July 2020.
- Clark Real Estate will not be liable to winners who are unable to provide their postal details by the closing date and time of 12pm Sunday 15th November 2020. In the event of an entrant failing to provide their contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate such uncollected prize to the next complying entry.
- The Promoter’s decision in the selection of the winners and the allocation of the prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as offered. The prize is not transferable to another person, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or for resale.
- acknowledge that their personal information shall only be collected for the purpose of this competition and any associated use
- acknowledge the Promoter reserves the right to share images supplied of artwork entries on its Facebook and Instagram pages and to be used for further promotional activities.
- acknowledge that the Promoter is not responsible for any issues that may be associated with the prize.
- release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, loss, cost or claim arising from your participation in this competition including the Promoter’s sponsors, suppliers and contractors, including but not limited to injury and damage to person or property regardless of circumstance;
- agree to comply with the rules and conditions of entry and any direction of the prize suppliers
- release Facebook from all actions or claims arising out of their participation in this competition; and
- acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.