Situated on the access road for Bracken Ridge Road and set back from the main road. This low-set three bedroom home with two of the three bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The lounge room is air conditioned and is positioned at the front of the house, while the kitchen is ideally positioned at the rear of the house. The eat in kitchen is neat and tidy, offering gas cooktop and electric oven. The bathroom is very functional and offers plenty of room with a separate toilet.
Outside, the driveway runs up the side of the house to a large double carport with an additional lockup workshop, plus an excellent covered outdoor entertaining area, which could ideally store a camper trailer or boat. The choice is yours. The yard is fully fenced and gated and is a perfect space for young families.
Snapshot of Features:
– Freshly painted throughout the interior, plus new light fittings
– Polished hardwood floors and updated carpets in the bedrooms
– Zinc Alum Roof
– Gas cooktop and hot water system
– Separate internal laundry
– Crim-safe screen doors at the front and back of the home