No inspection time available for this property.
428 Hamilton Road
Superb Apartment with Huge Balcony and Great Rental Return- Leased til June 2022
This modern complex provides access to one of the largest Westfield Shopping Complex’s in Australia. With an assortment of outlets it’s easy to get your fix of retail therapy & then sit back & enjoy the most fantastic indoor and outdoor dining experiences – restaurants, cafes & bars or catch a movie at the cinemas. With transport options all around you, and all amenities including Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals within walking distance, this property offers the lifestyle others can only dream about.
Snapshot of Features:
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Master bedroom with walk through built in robes, large ensuite and direct access to the huge L-shaped, wrap around balcony
* Spacious & light filled open plan living
* Featuring 127sqm of indoor and outdoor living (approximately)
* 2nd spacious bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to the balcony
* Split System Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Rental appraisal of $400-$420/week
* Oversized balcony perfect for entertaining, al fresco dining and your morning coffee
* Security Intercom Access and Swipe Card Entry
* Communal BBQ area & gardens for residents’ enjoyment
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre just 100 metres away
* A short stroll to Marchant Park, bikeways, children’s playground and walking tracks
* Secure car parking
* This property is ideal for owner occupiers and investors alike
* Body Corp Fees $1590/qtr, Council Rates $406.75/qtr, Urban Utilities $248.70/qtr
If you’re seeking a great apartment with location, lifestyle and long term investment opportunity then look no further.
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662