No inspection time available for this property.
2/854 Sandgate Road
Value buying – Great Return at $370 PW
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
Modern spacious 2 bedroom unit now on offer to savvy investors and owner occupiers. Situated on the first floor at the rear of the complex, you won’t be bothered by traffic. Picture perfect leafy outlook.
Neutral colour scheme throughout allows you to add your own splash of personality.
Stroll down to the local Clayfield Markets where you can catch up with friend for coffee or buy fresh produce supporting your local shop owners.
Located within walking distance of Clayfield College. The catchment area includes more than one option for educational needs.
Clayfield is a high demand market with lifestyles influenced by independent youth and singles, established couples and older retirees.
* Top floor rear of block away from Sandgate Rd apartment with a lovely outlook
* Air conditioned open plan tiled living and dining areas
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher, stone bench tops, large fridge space and plenty of storage
* Private balcony perfect for relaxing, accessible from both the lounge and bedroom
* Queen sized bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe
* Dual access bathroom
* Internal hidden laundry plus an extra linen press
* Remote single lock up garage as well as visitor parking available
* Located walking distance to Toombul Shopping Centre, Clayfield Markets, cafes, bus stops and with easy access to main arterial roads
Renting for $370per week
What a great return !!!
Strata Fees $929 PQ
Council rates $350PQ
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662