No inspection time available for this property.
409/392 Hamilton Road
Leave the car at home- Everything is at your doorstep
*Please note we are experiencing a large number of buyer enquiries at the moment, and therefore enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses are prioritised over enquiries with email addresses only.*
Positioned on the fourth floor of the complex, this stunning apartment, is positioned on the northern side of the building, enjoying panoramic views across the pool podium and over to Chermside Shopping Centre. With a stunning open plan living area that is light filled and very inviting, flowing out to a sizeable balcony, there is ample living space for indoor and outdoor entertaining. It’s all about easy living here and gives you the feeling of space and freedom with gorgeous breezes and views.
With an open plan living area and a kitchen that a chef would be delighted with, all you have to decide is, do you get your master chef on and dine in or have a night out and sample one of many restaurants and eateries right at your doorstep.
More to love:
– Immaculately maintained fourth floor apartment
– Panoramic views overlooking the pool and beautiful breezes
– Brilliant entertainers kitchen with electric appliances including dishwasher and island bench
– Split system air-conditioning in living area
– Bedrooms separated on other on either side of the living area for added privacy, both of which flow out onto the private balcony
– Master bedroom is enviable with king size bed, walk through robe and a stunning ensuite
– Second bedroom is even bigger with built in robes
– The main bathroom has plenty of space with shower over bath
– Separate European style laundry
– Secured remote access garage space with lock up storage
– Stunning pool area with gymnasium and covered BBQ entertaining podium
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Secure intercom entry
– Walk to Chermside Bus Station across the road for easy access to the CBD
– Anytime Fitness is next door for those wanting to keep fit and not have to drive to a gym
– Choice of excellent public and private schools
– Local parklands and bike tracks are just across the road
– Short drive to the airport, Gateway Motorway and CBD
– Healthy sinking fund
– Investors can achieve a gross return of $55,000/annum through Air BnB
– Vacant possession available for owner occupiers
This modern complex provides access to the largest Westfield Shopping Complex in Australia. With an assortment of outlets it’s easy to get your fix of retail therapy & then sit back & enjoy the most fantastic indoor and outdoor dining experiences – restaurants, cafes, bars & bowling alley or catch a movie at the cinemas. Nearby parklands, playgrounds, library, aquatic and sporting facilities provide a connected community atmosphere. Education options are expansive with both state school and private institutions within close proximity.
With transport options all around you, and all amenities including Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals within walking distance, this property offers the lifestyle others can only dream about.
Don’t miss out. Book your private inspection today!
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662